Highly stable Wanaka camping tent with ample height and dividable floor space. This free standing 6 person tent is easily put up with the Swift-Pitch™ design.
- PU coated 750d polyester fly, factory seam-sealed
- 210d nylon floor with 10,000mm PU coating
- 5 x 6061 Aluminium poles
- Removable dividers creates two separate bedrooms & living room
- Free-standing design
- Dual entry and double doors
- Multiple vent system
- Rolled size 67×23 cm
- Weight 11.1 kg
75d Polyester is a 75-denier, polyester with a high thread count. Waterproofed with multiple coats of PU on the inside and outside of the fabric. 75d Polyester provides excellent strength, durability and UV resistance at an affordable price.
- Hydrostatic head: 1,500 mm
- Made of 75d Ripstop Polyester
- PU coating for waterproofing
TORRENTWEAR™ XP FLOOR FABRIC
Torrentwear™ XP is a densely woven nylon with multiple PU coatings for maximum durability and outstanding water resistance. The fabric provides an extremely high level of durability with exceptional abrasion resistance and tear strength. Tents with Torrentwear™ XP fabric have a tub design that wraps up the sides of our tents with all floor seams are sealed in our factory for greater waterproof performance.
- Hydrostatic head: 10,000 mm
- Multiple layers of PU coating for water resistance and durability
- Abrasion and tear resistant
For our camping tents we use 8.5 mm 7001-T6 alloy poles that are coated with a tough, black finish and 13.2 mm 6061 alloy poles. These poles offer excellent value for money and solid performance with considerable weight savings over other pole sets.