The Plateau Tent is an expedition mountaineering two person tent. Five poles and nine pole intersections provides strength for the full forces of nature. Ability to withstand heavy snow loading. Ideal for mountaineering, tramping, and camping.
The Plateau is designed to weather the most uncompromising conditions on Earth. Stability in high winds and the ability to withstand heavy snow loading make this a bombproof expedition mountaineering tent. Five poles and nine pole intersections distribute the forces of nature throughout the full structure. The Plateau can accommodate two people comfortably (or three at a pinch) while two doors and vestibules provide dual access and storage. The fully seam sealed UV30™ PU fly keeps rain and snow out and protects against UV radiation high up in the mountains.
- Torrentwear™ XP floor-tub design, legendary toughness, waterproof
- UV30™ fly sheet-premium protection during extreme conditions
- Dual entry gives front and rear accessibility options
- 5 pole dome design-unparalleled strength and rigidity
- Vent system stimulates air flow managing condensation
- Large double doors and vestibules with storm flaps for sheltered entry, cooking and gear storage in wind and snow
- Double door system provides for both insulation and air flow
- Numerous internal mesh pockets for organised living
- Rolled Size 46 x 21 cm
- Weight 4.2 kg
- Minimum weight 3.9kg