The Minaret Tent is a trekking and mountaineering tent for the weight conscious. Compact nature allows for easier carrying whilst keeping its Multi-Pitch™ versatility and robustness.
The modern, weight-conscious trekkers and mountaineers look for the highly functional Minaret tent, with a compact nature, efficient in-use weight and Multi-Pitch™ versatility.
- UV30™ fly sheet offers premium protection during extreme conditions
- Multi-Pitch™ is highly versatile, extending usability and functionality
- Legendary toughness and waterproof rating imparted from the Torrentwear™ XP floor tub design
- Two pole tunnel system creates aerodynamic stability and strength under load
- Single vestibule provides sheltered entry
- Retractable floor gives cooking and gear storage options
- Numerous internal mesh pockets for organised living
- Dual vent system at each end helps ventilation and air flow
- Double door system provides for both insulation and air flow
- Rolled Size 43 x 14 cm
- Weight 2.4kg
- Minimum weight 2.1kg
UV30™ SI FLY FABRIC
UV30™ SI is a 30-denier double ripstop nylon 66 fabric with a high thread count. It is waterproofed with multiple coats of silicone elastomer on both the inside and outside of the fabric. The combination of a double ripstop construction, nylon 66 and silicone coatings give UV30™ SI unrivalled strength. The silicone coating also provides superb UV resistance which significantly reduces the damaged done by the sun.
- Hydrostatic head: 3,000 mm
- Made of 30d Double Ripstop Nylon
- Silicone coated for water resistance and to reduce sun damage
TORRENTWEAR™ XP FLOOR FABRIC
Torrentwear™ XP is a densely woven nylon with multiple PU coatings for maximum durability and outstanding water resistance. The fabric provides an extremely high level of durability with exceptional abrasion resistance and tear strength. Tents with Torrentwear™ XP fabric have a tub design that wraps up the sides of our tents with all floor seams are sealed in our factory for greater waterproof performance.
- Hydrostatic head: 10,000 mm
- Multiple layers of PU coating for water resistance and durability
- Abrasion and tear resistant
DAC FEATHERLITE NSL™ POLES
Constant research and testing makes DAC Featherlite poles among the best-balanced tent poles on the market. Featherlite NSL™ is the latest development of tent pole from DAC. The design allows a continuous thin wall build with expanded ends. This allows the poles to be lightweight and strong.
Featherlite NSL uses Green Anodizing™ processing which minimises the toxic chemicals used during the coating process. Macpac uses DAC Featherlite NSL™ 9.0 mm and the 9.6 mm poles according to the specific requirement of each tent.